When it’s time to dress the staff at a hotel or resort, there is a lot of ground to cover. At any given hotel you have as many as five different groups of staff to consider, along with the different needs of the men and women on your staff. This month, we’re going to take a closer look at all the staff uniforms you’d need to run a successful resort and the issues you’ll need to tackle for each group. These include:
- Front Desk Staff – they make the first impression on your guests and need to look their best at all times.
- Banquet Staffers – usually the best dressed of all your staff, they work formal dinners and black tie events.
- House Keeping Staff – comfort and a neat appearance are key for these crucial staff members. They need to be able to do their job with ease and still look professional.
- Maintenance – the crew that keeps everything running smoothly needs heavy duty uniforms that can withstand extra dirt and wear from a hard days’ work!
- Spa or Salon Staff – more and more hotels and resorts are adding a spa to their property so it’s important to dress your spa staff in professional, clean looking attire.
Next week we’ll dive in to the in’s and outs of your front desk staff’s attire!