Everyone is environmentally conscious these days—and with good reason! We’ve only got this one planet, so we really need to take care of it. That eco-friendly mindset shouldn’t stop when you go to work. That’s why Sharper Uniforms has a line of ECO Green restaurant uniforms. These uniform shirts and chef uniforms are the perfect blend of style and comfort—and they’re so good for the environment. What makes them so eco-friendly? The ECO Green restaurant uniforms are made with 100% recycled polyester. And to top it all off, they cab easily be recycled again when you’re through with them. That’s something the world can smile about!
Here are some other eco-friendly tips for your business:
• When it’s not being used, turn off the equipment. This can actually reduce energy use by 25%.
• Encourage your employees to communicate via email. This way you won’t be wasting any trees.
• Print double-sided documents whenever possible.
• Be sure not to leave taps dripping. Did you know that if you waste one drop of water per second, that adds up to 10,000 liters per year? That’s 5,000 soda bottles!
• Find a paper supplier that uses as much recycled content as possible.
• Keep an eye out for green products like the ECO Green restaurant uniforms from Sharper Uniforms.
Make Mother Nature happy with your eco-friendly choices!