This is truly our favorite time of year. We know, we know… most people usually say that the holiday season is the “most wonderful time of the year.” But here at Averill’s Sharper Uniforms, we love when we get the chance to go to some great trade shows and meet customers, vendors, and other people in the restaurant industry. Few things are more rewarding than seeing how our custom uniforms make a difference in restaurants, country clubs, and hotels. And the trade show season is launching into full swing as we speak!
About the New England Food Show
• The event will be held March 10-12 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in beautiful Boston, MA.
• Averill’s Sharper Uniforms will be in Booth #3013.
• You’ll find samples of many of our front of the house and back of the house restaurant garments.
• When you visit us at the New England Food Show, you’ll be able to grab some free gifts and be entered into our surprise drawing.
• Want free tickets to the New England Food Show? Visit their website, go to Registration, enter the Priority Code 105588… and you’re on your way!
We hope to see you there. We love meeting our customers.